Monday, September 22, 2008

Count Bass D - Robbed Without a Pistol (2008)



From the man himself;
"Feel free to share this instrumental project on your blogs by sharing the link or making your own. It's 320KBPS and it's 30 minutes long. Please let me know if you share this on your blog so I can add you to my Blog Roll Call.

Please mention to everyone that I have a project called L7 (Mid-Life Crisis) that will be released next month on 1320 Records. If you have the ability to support that project, I would certainly appreciate it. I would also appreciate it if you put this project on your blogs instead of that one.

Everyone can not afford to purchase music in these days & times so here is my gift to all those people.

Thank you in advance for any show of support."

This is the Link

Peace Dwight, thanks for the link fam.
Also check out http://www.countbassd.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Sed deSaber said...

Peace!

Thanks for putting this up. As a fan of the man I am patiently awaiting that L7. I already had these mixes but I'm blad to see you hipping some of the other folks not already in the know. Keep blessing us.

Splifkin said...

word, Count Bass D is a real living legend. One of the rare few still making fresh music. Gotta support true heads.

Splifkin said...

Also, "rumor has it" Count Bass D is working on a new project with Insight.

I wish I didn't know this... Now I'm "patiently" waiting... A lot.

Sed deSaber said...

I was waiting on the Count Bass D/MF Doom project until I took the time to do some research about it. It's a shame too, that would have been a dream come true (kinda like a real Madvillain 2 album).

Splifkin said...

That would be a dope collabo. We'll see nothing is impossible when it comes to the Leaders Of The Brand New Funk.